“There’s something new going on in this networking technology, and it’s really fantastic.” – danah boyd
I am currently a student on the University of Edinburgh’s innovative MSc in eLearning and from spring 2011 to spring 2012 I am completing my dissertation on social media and professional development.
On this page you will find links to the various blogs, objects and assignments connected to my studies to date.
- IDEL – course blog, final assignment: What is Effective Scholarly Communication?
- Course Design – final assignment: Pilot Social Media Training Module (please email me to request access).
- eLearning Policy & Strategy – assignments etc. not online.
- E-Learning and Digital Cultures – Course Blog & Lifestream, #Torchwood Digital Ethnography, Dystopia Vs Utopia Digital Artefact, final assignment: Under the Influence: Mechanical Interventions in Online Social Spaces and Their Cultural Implications
- Digital Game Based Learning – Course Blog, team game: A Wonderful Quest, final assignment: Put Me On the Map! (please email me to request access).
- Research Methods – assignments etc. not online.